Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Four things about me.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Instructor at Community College
2. Christian Concert Promoter
3. Shopping Center Manager
4. Teacher in Hong Kong

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. My Best Friends Wedding
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. Emma
4. Sliding Doors

Four places I have lived:
1. Newburgh, IN
2. Hong Kong
3. West Lafayette, IN
4. Indianapolis, IN

Four TV shows I love/like:
1. Law and Order:Original
2. Law and Order: Special Victims
3. American Idol
4. Frazier

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Multiple places in Florida
2. Singapore
3. Australia
4. England

Four of my favorite foods are:
1. Reese's Cups
2. Rice Krispie Treats
3. Mexican
4. Scones

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Hong Kong
2. Australia
3. Singapore
4. With my Niece

Four favorite things:
1. Thunderstorms
2. Flowers
3. I-pod
4. My Niece

Let me know about you!!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I love lists.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Road construction inspector
2. Middle school math teacher
3. Mail carrier
4. Construction contractor

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Mostly Martha
2. Chocolat
3. Real Women Have Curves
4. that's all I can think of

Four places I have lived:
1. Libertyville, IL
2. West Lafayette, IN
3. Baltimore, MD
4. Fort Myers, FL

Four TV shows I love/like:
1. Arrested Development
2. That 70s Show
3. Designed to Sell
4. Good Eats

Four places I have been on vacation (most recent):
1. Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
2. Boston
3. Kenya, Africa
4. Indianapolis

Four of my favorite foods are:
1. Soft pretzels
2. Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
3. Pot roast
4. Chocolate shakes

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Chicago
2. Columbus, Ohio
3. At home watching tv
4. On a road trip anywhere but here

Four favorite things:
1. My husband
2. Our new car
3. TV
4. Cookbooks

Sarah said...

jobs:
1. sandwich artist
2. paraleagal
3. teacher
4. mom

movies:
1. the count of monte cristo
2. mother
3. the break-up
4. the wedding planner

places i've lived:
1. Carmel
2. Newburgh
3. W. Lafayette
4. Littleton

TV:
1. Dr. Phil
2. The Apprentice
3. Mission Organization
4. Decorating Shows

Vacation:
1. clearwater beach
2. NYC
3. Pennsylvania
4. Orlando

fave food:
1. pizza
2. PB & J
3. chicken
4. tacos

places i'd rather be:
1. in bed
2. " "
3. Clearwater beach
4. " "

Favorite things:
1. organizing supplies
2. romantic nights
3. sleeping kids
4. fast days