Sunday, June 10, 2007

It's official

Well, I thought I would let my three readers know that it is now official.(are you sitting down? well you probably are since you are reading the computer, but you never know, maybe you like to stand and read, and if that's you, then please sit down before you read the next sentence) I am moving to Hong Kong. Yes, you read that correct. I have been offered a position at the school at which I used to teach. I will be working with the students on their oral English. Also, since the school is a Christian school I will be able to lead Bible studies and freely share my faith with them. I am so excited about this opportunity. I will be moving the middle of August. Between now and then I will have lots to do. I have a two week mission trip(to Hong Kong) to go on June 30- July 14 then after I return I will have one month until I move. I know that my mom is planning on having a going away party for me and I would love to have you come.

Also, I would love to have you come and visit me. Please leave me a comment to let me know if you will be able to come to Hong Kong and stay with me. There is so much to see and do there, I think you will all just love it.

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Glad you told me to sit down. I never thought you'd do it.

Wow, I am so proud of you! What a big step and a great thing! I'm thrilled for you and can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

Anonymous said...

Katie---just one thing----I AM GOING TO MISS YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! PLUS, I don't know if I am up to flying to Hong Kong.....we will talk about that again some time. Here's a BIG PUNCH from one of your BIG FANS!! I am SOOOOO proud of you!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thats incredible! Sounds more involved than last time? Thats so cool Kate. It sounds like something you would do. :)

Shelley said...

I was looking at plane tickets in case I decide to try and come over Christmas break. Wow, they are expensive! I can't find anything cheaper than $1500 or so. Any suggestions?