Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Learn Chinese

You must read them aloud


Chinese (English)

Sum Ting Wong (that’s not right)

Kum Hia Nao (see me ASAP )

Tai Ni Po Ni (small Horse)

Wai Yu So Tan (did you go to the beach?)

Ai Bang Mai Ni (I bumped into a coffee table)

Chin Tu Fat (I think you need a face lift)

Wai So Dim (it’s very dark in here)

Wai Yu Mun Ching (I thought you were on a diet)

No Pah King (this is a tow away zone)

Lei Ying Lo (staying out of sight)

Yu Stin Ki Pu (your body odor is offensive)

Su Pa (Great)


I hope you enjoyed your Chinese lesson for the day. Keep practicing and one day you will be fluent like me

3 comments:

schajie said...

so funny. I will share these with Sunshine, the Chinese prof here.

Anonymous said...

this is awesome.....my little 8 year old nephew was CRACKED up by it (he's learning Spanish in his 3rd grade class here).....thanks for sharing the lesson. {PUNCH}

Anonymous said...

Now that's a Purdue education put to good use!