Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Blonde Hair

My hair has been some shade of blonde for my entire life. Be it naturally or "with a little help from my friends". Well recently I decided to go darker. Not necessarily dark brown, but a bit darker than I have been.
Since moving back from HK, I have been in search of a hair dresser. Well I am pretty sure I have found "the one" He's funny, he's cute and he has the greatest accent. We are working out the relationship kinks still: He was so gracious when I went back a few days later asking for him to do a bit more on my haircut. I just wasn't crazy about how it turned out the first time, but now I'm happy with it.
But a new problem has come up. This time, it's the color. As I mentioned before I have decided to go darker, but this time, for some reason he went lighter. My problem on the lighter hair is that during the summer, my face gets red when I am hot. and too blonde of hair makes it even more noticeable. So I guess I am going to see if there is any chance that he can put a toner on it.

No comments: