Sunday, May 21, 2006

Wiggles


So I spent Mother's day with my mom and my neice at Robert's Stadium along with a bunch of other people and the children. What was I doing there you ask? I was watching adults dance around dressed in chicken costumes, a pirate costume, and as a dinosaur and then of course 4 of the guys didn't have to dress in crazy costumes, but they were still dancing around and acting crazy. And who were these crazy folks. None other than the world renowned "WIGGLES" If you don't know who they are, then you probably don't have a child in your life. And you are missing out on alot of fun. I think I had about as much fun as my neice had. They were a hoot. Almost everyone of their songs has motions to it and everyone was participating in doing the motions to the songs. We bought Evie a little sailor hat (the theme of the show was "Sailing Around the World) She looks so cute in the hat.

No comments: