Thursday, July 20, 2006

Mother, Sit down!!!!!

(to hear me tell this story click here.)
Today while using a public bathroom with my mom, I was reminded of something that happened to us a few years ago. My mom and I were in the bathroom at Barnes and Noble. While we were washing out hands, a lady (about my mom's age) and her elderly mom came into the bathroom. The mom went into the first stall and the daughter went into the second stall. Next thing we know, the daughter is looking over the stall wall into the first stall and speaking very strickly to her mom. "Mother, sit. down. Sit. Down, Mother. MOTHER, SIT! DOWN!! SIT! DOWN, MOTHER!!" It was so funny, it took all the self-control we had to not bust out laughing right there in the bathroom. After we left the bathroom, my mom turned to me and said, "That's us in 30 years!"

1 comment:

Sarah said...

30 years??? How bout last week?