Monday, October 09, 2006

Religion during the week

(to hear me tell this story click here)

Are you wondering what I might be getting ready to write about with a title like that? Well let me set the stage for this post...1. my mom is crazy (I love her anyways)2. The following was said in the hallway of our house around 11pm. 3. my mom is crazy 4. I was walking down the hallway towards my mom and when she saw me this is what happened.

Margie: You remind me of a Catholic on Wednesdays, I, I, I mean, a Catholic on Wednesdays.

Katie: (confused)Well, you remind me of Buddhist on Saturday.

Margie: I mean a Catholic on Ash Wednesday.

(Apparently I had a mark on my forehead)

3 comments:

Wes & Amanda said...

What the??? This is funny...

Kathleen said...

That's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Laughed out loud when I read this...