Thursday, April 26, 2007

Mission Trip

On June 30th, I and a team of 11 others will be heading to Hong Kong and Mainland China. We are all a part of a mission trip team that will be going to work English Camps for Chinese students. For those of you who know me, you know that I lived in Hong Kong for a year as an English Teacher. We will be working for one week at my old school. The students we will be working with are freshman in highschool. We will be helping them as they prepare for their public exams. When we go into Mainland China, we will be taking with us junior student from Hong Kong.

For this trip we need to raise up a support team. We need people who are willing to prayerfully and/or financially support us. If you would like to be a part of our support team, leave me a comment with your email address and I'll be in touch with you.

For more information you can check out our blog about the trip. we are going to try to update while we are there.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I'll be sending you something-- need to discuss with the husband. Good for you!