Friday, October 17, 2008

"Random Photo"

Sarah O had this game on her blog today, so I thought I would follow suit.

Ok so here's how you play this game.

Go to your "My pictures", click on the fourth file and then the fourth picture...Post that pic and tell about it. Leave me a message with a link to your page when you do this.
So Summer of 2006, I started to notice that my dashboard was starting to separate from the rest of my car. Probably because I never rolled down my windows and the heat basically ruined the glue keeping it together. Well then Summer of 2007, I wanted to sell my car and the dashboard problem was even worse. I called tons of places around town to find someone to fix it. One guy said that if I sent him pictures of the dash he could let me know if he could fix it without me having to drive 40 minutes to his place. Luckily I was able to do that, because once he saw the pictures he knew that he couldn't fix it. I ended up having to buy a brand new dashboard.

The question now is...Why do I still have that file of pictures on my computer. If I had actually taken the time to clean off my hard drive this would have been the picture.

This was from April 2006 at the Gospel Music Association's Music Week. I was sitting in the hotel and in walks George Huff from American Idol. I love American Idol and had really wanted him to win. He was such a nice guy when I met him. I just realized I have never bought his CD. I need to look him up on Itunes and buy it.

Tagged: Amanda, Amy, Andrea, Billy, Dale, Harmony, Jeff, Jim, Julie, Kathleen, Michelle, Mike, Sarah, and Shelley

3 comments:

Sarah said...

How is it that you ALWAYS meet famous people? Seriously. I don't think I've ever been anywhere that a famous person ever was.

That's crazy.

Sarah said...

Here's my photo:

http://sarahmchia.blogspot.com/2008/10/random-photo.html

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie....I don't even have FOUR folders of files in MY PICTURES ... ha! I so agree with Sarah-----how many people can meet SOO MANY FAMOUS PEOPLE in their lifetime.....seriously!! Ha

Punch for you!
P.S. Glad to see you were able to make a post in October!!!!!