Thursday, April 02, 2009

Frosty Conversation

So I do a lot on my Facebook Page and have been ignoring my blog. How truly sad that is. For those of you who are faithful Blog readers, I apologize.

Last night, I went to a seminar at my church and the speaker showed a video clip with a guy holding a Wendy's cup. This made me really want to have a Frosty. Of course being in Honkers, I can't get one...So, I just listed it on my status. This morning when I checked facebook, the following were the responses. I thought it was pretty funny.


Kate Moore is wanting a Frosty from Wendy's

Becky at 12:43am April 3
frosty's are soft!!!!

Elizabeth at 12:49am April 3
Yummmmmmm!

Cliff at 1:43am April 3
One part chocolate soy milk, one part ice cream, blend. It's almost the same.

Sarah at 2:45am April 3
why would you waste the money on soy milk only to add ice cream? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of buying the expensive soy?

Kate... do you remember when Mom bought Microshakes? Frozen things that you actually microwaved to soften before you ate. Those were amazing.

Cliff at 2:54am April 3
Soy milk's not expensive in China ;)

Emily at 3:27am April 3
Wow, I remember the Microshakes! That is crazy.

Becky at 9:10am April 3
is that how you make a frosty? sweet- I have soy in my fridge.
we had micro shakes too as I remember it wasn't that the taste was all that amazing just the shear joy of microwaving it and watching it become your shake

1 comment:

Sarah said...

My blog has gone to waste, too, because of facebook.

I think in status updates now, and I can never think of anything worth writing a whole post about anymore!

(Although I was planning to write about how facebook ruined my blog. lol)