Saturday, December 09, 2006

Another one

I told you I'm a sucker for these questionaires. So here is another one. I did try to edit it for any duplicate questions.
1. What is your occupation? Teacher
2. What color are your socks right now? Red with red and black fish and a separate place for your big toe (like mittens)
3. What are you listening to right now? The hum of the computer
4. What is the last thing you ate? Peanut butter balls
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green, even though my favorite color is pink
7. How old are you today? 32
8. Have you ever dyed your hair? yes, but always "normal colors"
9. favorite day of the year? My Birthday
10. What do you do to vent anger? Complain to my mom
11. What was your favorite toy as a child? cabbage patch kids
12. What is your favorite season? Fall
13. Hugs or kisses? It depends who from...ha..just kidding!
14. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries
15. Living arrangements? with the parental unit
16. When was the last time you cried? probably not recently enough
17. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes...lots of them
18. What did you do last night? Ate, laughed, played games..had a good time with friends!
19. Favorite smells? food
20. What inspires you? Love
21. What are you afraid of? Losing a loved one
22. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
23. Number of keys on your key ring? 5
24. How many years at your current job? 1 1/2years
25. How many states have you lived in? 7 Pennsylvania, Indiana, Illinois, Colorado, Tennessee, Maryland
26. Favorite holiday? Christmas
27. Who's your favorite NFL team? Steelers
28. Do you have a house phone that is NOT cordless? yes
29. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? 10 inches snow

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

1. What is your occupation? Contracts Administrator
2. What color are your socks right now? None-- it's 80 degrees in Florida today
3. What are you listening to right now? The hum of my fan in my office
4. What is the last thing you ate? A sesame seed bagel with butter
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Sort of. But I'd rather not.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue. Someday I'll decorate a house completely in various blues.
7. How old are you today? 30
8. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes- once I dyed it sort of red-- it was supposed to be a 3 wash deal, but it lasted a few months. And I did it right before leaving for my freshman year of college. My hair looked a little purple for a while.
9. favorite day of the year? Definitely my birthday.
10. What do you do to vent anger? Complain to my husband, mom, or sister. And then watch HGTV and escape.
11. What was your favorite toy as a child? Strawberry Shortcake dolls and anything crafty
12. What is your favorite season? Fall
13. Hugs or kisses? Both!
14. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries
15. Living arrangements? Husband and I own our house.
16. When was the last time you cried? On Saturday when I got in an irrational fight with my husband. Sorry, Brad.
17. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and laundry baskets
18. What did you do last night? Played Scrabble twice, watched TV, ate leftovers- blech.
19. Favorite smells? My husband's cologne, apple cider on the stove, fabric softener.
20. What inspires you? Really creative people who seem to live life to the fullest
21. What are you afraid of? Being stuck in Florida forever
22. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
23. Number of keys on your key ring? 2
24. How many years at your current job? Two weeks shy of one year.
25. How many states have you lived in? 5- Indiana, Illinois, Maryland, Florida, Massachusetts
26. Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving
27. Who's your favorite NFL team? Bears, I guess
28. Do you have a house phone that is NOT cordless? No- we don't have a house phone at all.
29. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!