Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Holiday Edition

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Growing up the presents under the tree (wrapped) were from Family, and then on Christmas day the present "from Santa" were (unwrapped) in a pile. Each kid had their own pile.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No
5. When do you put your decorations up? Day after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Cranberry--with the mold of the can.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Christmas when I was twelve. I had really wanted a phone. Being the snoop that I am, I had found all my presents and knew that I was getting a phone. YEAH!! but that morning, it wasn't in my pile. my mom saw that I looked confused and asked if something was wrong, I said I was supposed to get a phone. she replied that I was too young. so I said no, I found it and I took the whole family up to the hiding place and opened the lid, and there was the phone box. I picked it up and it was empty. my parents started laughing and told me to look under my bed. Sure enough, for the last week the phone had been plugged in, in my room, but the ringer was off.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I'm not sure
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? when I was young we opened a small gift every weekend of December, then the rest on Christmas day. Since we have got older we started doing all our opening on Christmas Eve. But this year, we are doing it on Christmas Day.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Lights and ornaments (is there another way)
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Let it snow, let it snow, let in snow!
12. Can you ice skate? Ugh, NO!!! I have enough trouble on my own two feet, why would I put any thing like a skate under them and then try and walk on ice.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? No, I have had many favorites over the year
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? The birth of Jesus
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Fudge
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Fondue
17. What tops your tree? A Big Bow
18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving? Giving
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? don't know that i have a favorite, but I do really like to hear Karen Carpenter sing them.
20. Candy Canes? Love them

No comments: