Monday, October 08, 2007

I thought you might like to see some of people that I work with. So here are some pics.


Koey and I are cubicle mates. She teaches English. She is so funny!


Natalia sits on my the other side of my cubicle wall.
This is her first year at this school and she teaches English.


Mr. Tom (his surname is Tom) when I lived here before he is the one who gave me my Chinese name. Kind of my adopted dad. (my dad's name is Tom)



Daphne is also an English Teacher. She takes great care of me.



May teaches English, too. She and I both love Fashion and enjoy spending time together.



Denise Jim (everyone calls her Jim) teaches English.

There are more, but those are the ones that I have attacked with my camera. They are a great bunch of people and have been so helpful in getting me settled in my life in HK.

No comments: