Sunday, October 14, 2007

Listen to my stories

So I have recently found out about a way for you to hear my stories. I find when someone tells me stories I usually laugh more than when I just read them. So I decided to go back and record some of my stories for you to listen to. Click the link below to go back to the original posting and then click the new link at the beginning to hear me tell the story.

The Sound of Music Sing along
Mother Sit Down
Changing Noses
Just Leave
Religion during the week


I hope you enjoy them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie,
The audio is great. I listened to "Mother Sit Down" and it's hilarious. You also gave a great storying-reading voice. You should do books on CD.

Sarah said...

Billy's right! You have a great reading voice.

This was fun. Looking forward to some more in the future.

Anonymous said...

Katie----that was GREAT! I listened to ALL Of them!! I agree with Billy and Sarah--your voice is great!!! It's so comforting. It felt like you were right here talking over my shoulder. I love you, Katie! Punches, Cindi :)