Friday, March 07, 2008

Book Meme

My sister Sarah tagged me to do a book meme.
Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

(ok so I'm changing some of the rules. It doesn't have to be the nearest book or even the first book you pick up. It can be the 20th book that you pick up, just as long as you use the rest of the rules. It seemed that every book I picked up had a depressing or dumb page 123, so I am choosing another one) (ok so now I have literally tried to do this book Meme with 10 different books. Nothing really felt right, I guess that means you should just go with the first book no matter what. Well here goes. It's still a bit of a depressing kind of 3 sentences, but it's something)

"It was Sharon. 'Holly, I know you're in there so just listen to me, ok?' Holly sniffed back the tears that were beginning to well." P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern

Even though those lines are not great the book is pretty good. I'm a fan of reading the book before I see the movie, so once I get this book finished, I am going to go see the show.


I am tagging the following people: (if you don't have a blog do this on my comments and you get out of tagging other people) Cindi, Julie, Kathleen, Bridget, and Nikki.

No comments: