Monday, March 10, 2008

Famous Footballer (soccer player)

So this week the big news in Hong Kong is that Da*v*id Be*ck*ham is in town (I really don't want my blog to come up on searches for him) Well I now can say that I have sat where he has sat and I have touched a paper that he has touched. On Sunday, my friend Mary and I went to a store that custom makes athletic shoes for you. She mentioned to the sales person working with her that she had tried to come on Friday to do this and was told at the door that they were closing early. She wondered why. Well it was because DB was having a private shopping time at the store. He had 4 pairs of shoes made: 2 for him and 2 for his son. The salesman got out his order form and we got to see what his new shoes were going to look like. Surprisingly he ordered Basketball shoes.

No comments: