Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Help, I've sat down and I can't get up

So you have a friend, girlfriend, brother, mother or father who sits down on the toilet and they don't get back up. How long do you wait to make them get off the pot or call someone for help? 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 2 years? Well a guy in Kansas waited 2 years to finally call the police to help his girlfriend. So for the last two years, he has been in a relationship with someone who wouldn't move from the toilet and he brought her food and water everyday. During this time, the woman's behind had grown around the toilet seat. (just typing this is making me sick) I'm not even going to write anymore if you want to read more about it read the full story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard about this...I couldn't believe it! I mean, her rear really grew around the seat. And for two years she just sat there. Though, I'm not sure which scares me more--the woman on the toilet or the guy who let her sit for 2 yrs. That guy = messed up, dumpy! I'm going to start referring to the woman as poopsy :)