Friday, November 09, 2007

Free Christian Music on Fridays

I recently heard about a site called "My Free Music Friday" Every Friday they offer free Christian music for you to download. So today, I decided to try it. I am so glad that I did. This week they were offering 3 free songs:
  1. "Time has Come" by Mercy Me
  2. "Everything Glorious" by David Crowder Band
  3. "Live for you" by Connersvine
I hadn't heard of Connersvine so I went to their my space page to find out a bit more about them. They are from Indianapolis and Hunter Smith from the Indianapolis Colts is one of the duo. They have three songs from their cd to listen to on the page. I really like it.

So check out the free music friday and the new band Connersvine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Evie and I are listening to "Everything Glorious" right now :)